Saturday, April 25, 2009

Natalie Horler

Natalie Horler is a famous singer in the group Cascada. Cascada has sold more than 1 million different albums and is a big hit. Natalie works with two other musicians to form the group, Cascada. Cascada is consisted of mainly three musicians, Natalie Horler, DJ Manian, and Yann Pfeiffer.

Cascada is most famous for its hit single, Everytime We Touch. If you wish to listen to Everytime We Touch, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0GmiSMNGI and listen to Natalie sing. Obviously if you do that you will see Natalie is the only one shown. That’s probably because she is the lead singer, the famous one. Until I read a caption in someone’s YouTube video I thought Cascada was Natalie’s real name.

Natalie was born in Germany on September 23, 1981, in Bonn, Germany. Although she was born in Germany Natalie lived a very English lifestyle. She quotes “As my parents moved from England to Germany I grew up here (Germany) with them and my two sisters and still enjoyed a very English childhood.”

The genres Natalie sings are supposedly Eurodance and Eurotrance. I think she also sings pop, but I cannot find any information proving that so I can’t say it is a fact.

Natalie has some very notable songs including “Miracle”, “Bad Boy”, “A Never Ending Dream”, “Truly, Madly, Deeply”, “What Hurts The Most”, “What Do You Want From Me”, “Last Christmas”, “Endless Summer”, “Because The Night”, and “Faded”. Four albums Cascada did were Everytime We Touch, Perfect Day, Waterfall: The Essential Dance Remix Collection, and Cascada: The Remix Album.

I really like Cascada even though they are not the most well known group. My favorite of their songs is either Shut Up or Runaway. I like their other songs, too. I really think you should go check them out. Just go to YouTube and type in Cascada and you will get to see many of their other songs.

Kibbie9winxclub

No comments:

Post a Comment