Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pets

Hey everybody,
I'm getting a dog! We are going to get in on August 22, I think. We might name it Pepper. It will be a Chiwawa, Lasa Opsa, Bison Frisa, and Shi Tzu mix. I am so, so, so excited. The mother Chelsea had eight puppies. We will for sure get a dog from that litter. My favorite dog of the litter is Cupcake. My sister's is Brownie. My mom's is Lulu, and my dad hasn't seen the actual dogs, just pictures. Well, now sad news my grama died. You know, bring in one new life, out with another. I'm sad but nothing unberable.

Hey, I got my dog. Her name is Mocha and she is the oldest of the litter. Mocha is Brownie renamed. We have gotten Cupcake but the family who got first choice chose her. Mocha is great and all of my friends love her.
My dad ended up liking the same dog I did but now we all like Mocha. We might have left Mocha with her old name except that one of my friends has a cat named Brownie.

Another pet died now. My hamster passed away a few days away. It really stinks but my sister, mom, and I are secretly planning to get my dad a new hampster for Christmas, because he was the closest to him. My hampster was two years old and a dwarf. Dwarf hampsters are only supposed to live for 1 to 1 1/2 years so we are happy he lived longer. He was streaked dark grey, light grey, and white with a tad of black and a white belly. He had beady black eyes but he was so cute.

My neighbor got a new hampster. His name is Fuzzy. Fuzzy is a little baby boy. He is light grey, a tad darker grey, but not too dark, and white, again with a white belly. He is just the cutest little thing with his big black eyes and HE DOESN'T BITE! My hampster did though.

I got another hampster, and I snuck him past my parents. I bought him with my friend and then we smuggled him into the house. My parents were completely thrilled and I didn't get in trouble. He is snow while, and he doesn't have red eyes, nor does he bite. He does jump though, and he runs after he jumps, not just stops. He is super cute and his name is Snowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment